Pre-Wedding - By paying your deposit, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions unless otherwise stated in writing.
• A non refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your date and is credited towards your chosen package. Dates are not secured until the deposit has been paid.
• The balance of your chosen package is broken into two further installments, 50% 3 months prior to your wedding date and the remaining balance 30 days prior to your wedding date. All monies, once paid are non refundable but may be transferred to another date by negotiation and subject to availability. Additional purchases can be arranged at the time of your post wedding Album Planning Session.
• Prices are held firm upon receipt of deposit. Any payment arrangements made after your wedding must be adhered to or fixed price agreements may be forfeited in the event of supplier price increases.
• Studio Belle’ retains the copyright over all images however you have purchased the right to use your images as a personal reference. Images are not to be used for commercial purposes or in print or other media without the written permission of Studio Belle’ Photography. Should you wish to provide images to other wedding providers you must first contact Studio Belle’ Photography to provide watermarked and edited images for this purpose.
• If you wish to share any of your images on social media (facebook etc a separate folder is added, watermarked and saved in a format suited for web use). This also protects the copyright of your images from being used in commercial uses such as unauthorized advertising from companies and businesses sharing your images for commercial use. Only these images can be used for online sharing
• This agreement forms a Model Release whereby Studio Belle’ reserves the right to use images taken from the day for the purposes of competitions or advertising unless notified in writing prior to the wedding day
• Should the nominated photographer not be available due to unavoidable circumstances, the Studio will notify you, the client, and endeavor to supply another professional photographer. Where no alternative can be arranged by the Studio, liability is limited only to monies paid and will be refunded in full.
• Studio Belle’ cannot be held liable for acts of nature, equipment failure, medical emergencies or subsequent loss of data. All due diligence is exercised in the shooting assignment and liability is limited only to monies paid should mechanical failure, theft, ill health or any other mishap occur which prevents fulfillment of the agreement.
• Whilst all due care is taken capture and record your day as it happens, (our photographers shoot in a photo-journalistic / creative editorial style) the Studio / Photographers will not held responsible for circumstances beyond their control. All images captured and equipment settings are at the artistic discretion of the photographer
• Studio Belle’ Photography is commissioned to document parts of your day as seen through the photographers perspective
o Shoot & Burn Packages are ready to collect in 4-8 weeks
o Album Packages: Post wedding album sessions are offered from 2 weeks post wedding date. Images are provided on disc/ flash drive ready for collection approximately 2 weeks post album session with the album to follow within 20 weeks of final payment. Time frames may be longer during peak periods or over Christmas closures or quicker. NOTE: Images on disc are NOT supplied until Album session is finalized.
• A 2-3 hour album session is included to design & finalise your album. Changes to the Album after the Album Plan incurs a $280 fee with editing charges of $85 per hour are added
o Second and subsequent in studio or online album sessions are charged at $165 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours
• Album Plans must be finalized within 10 weeks from the wedding date unless stated in writing. After this period, additional costs are incurred due to price rises from the Album Supplier.
• Album & Page Pricing are held firm on booking unless outside the 10 week period as above
• Album is forfeited if no action is taken from 6 months after the wedding date.
• Retouching is included in album pages. Where retouching is required for details overlooked by the client on the day or fixing mistakes not made by the photographer, hourly rates apply (changing colours or flowers & handkerchiefs, removing sunglasses, not removing suit tags etc)
o Re-touching costing is based on 4-6 images per layout. Where album pages are ‘crammed’ with additional images, re-touching may not be applicable and production times will vary outside of standard times
• Pricing for all products are for collection Maroochydore. Postage and insurance can be arranged for an additional cost
• Album Session time are in regular Studio hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday or Tuesday evenings from 5pm - 8pm
images on disc :
• Images taken from the day are ‘culled’. Any images where the quality is less than Studio Belle’s proofing standards (eg: lighting test shots, multiple family & group shots where eyes are closed, missed moments) are deleted in the initial cull at the discretion of the photographer
• Basic editing processes are made to all images for the client image collection (images on disc). Images are NOT fully hand re-touched but edited to ‘Print Ready’ proofing standards which includes but not restricted to: colour temperature, colour density, highlight & shadow detail, exposure compensation, white balance, saturation.
• Digital Collection packages and client disc images do not include hand or creative re-touching unless stated on the clients invoice. Any Creative retouching is at the artistic discretion of Studio Belle’
• Due to different camera bodies and types at the shoot, High Resolution images are a minimum size of 4000px on the longest edge at 240dpi.
• The Client agrees not to alter, crop, remove watermarks on images without permission from Studio Belle’
• Most album images are fully hand re-touched including creative re-touching with details discussed at the album planning session
• Client images on disc are as above
• All album and image proofing is finalized at the album planning session. Alterations to the album after the album planning session will incur a cost as per above